Canberra Classic Chinese Medicine Centre
Canberra Classic Chinese Medicine Centre is a leading provider of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) services in Canberra. Situated in the central suburb of Deakin, Canberra Classic Chinese Medicine Centre is committed to helping its patients manage a variety of health symptoms, including pain, stress, fatigue and nausea.
Founders Dr. Linda (Shuyun) Liang and Dr Ricky Qi Li are registered Chinese medicine practitioners with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) – not to mention very warm and caring people. Dr Linda and Dr Ricky are qualified to administer Chinese acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and Chinese medicine massage.
Canberra Classic Chinese Medicine Centre provides the following traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) treatments:-
- Chinese acupuncture – we employ a relatively painless acupuncture technique, and use only sterile, disposable needles.
- Chinese herbal medicine – we use a broad range of raw herbs and granular powders to treat both internal and external symptoms.
- Chinese medicine massage – we employ a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) massage technique called Tui na (pronounced “twee naw”).
- Cupping – we perform both vacuum cupping and fire cupping.
- Gua Sha – we use a special massage tool to scrap the skin (to improve blood circulation).
- Moxibustion (moxa) – we frequently perform moxibustion alongside Chinese acupuncture.